Thursday 9. April 2015 Fosnavåg harbor was visited by the 19 meter wide offshore vessel Olympic Bibby. There was only about 1 meter clearance on each side as the vessel sailed into the tight call. The vessel is built on Kleven shipyard for the vessel owner Olympic Shipping, after design from the company Marin Teknikk.
- Copyright: DigiArt Kay-Åge Fugledal - www.digiart.no
- Click HERE, for information, and for purchase options for the pictures viewed above.
- Click HERE for an overview over products, services and prices.
- You can click HERE for more pictures from "Fosnavåg" and surrounding areas.
- You can click HERE for pictures from Kleven and other shipyards.
- You can click HERE for Olympic vessels.
- Feel also free to visit my portfolio, or choose from the shortcuts located in the right section of this page. You are also welcome to subscribe to my blog, and to share, comment and like my photos by using the social tools on my site.
- DigiArt can be found on Facebook here; http://www.facebook.com/DigiArt.no